Fully equipped kitchen
Have a look inside
The bungalows can be arranged so that families with child (ren) and elderly with a disability can be offered a fantastic place to enjoy a holiday near to the beach and the sea! These bungalows are built in collaboration with the Avavieren Foundation. If guests need special care, Avavieren can request this so that people can also receive nursing activities during their holiday.
- Spacious furnished living room with sitting, dining area and TV
- Ground floor
- Wireless internet, 1 day free
- Bathroom with shower and toilet
- 3 bedrooms
- Switched or detached
- Wheelchair accessible
- Sitting area with separate dining area
- Fully equipped kitchen with: microwave (no oven), dishwasher, 4-burner induction hob, kettle and coffee maker
- 2 refrigerators, 1 with freezer compartment
- 3 bedrooms
- 1 room with a double bed (180 × 210)
- 1 room with two single beds (90 × 200)
- 1 room with a high low bed (90 × 210)
- 1 bathroom with shower and toilet
- Possibility to open the bathroom wall from the bedroom next to it
- Sun umbrella
Not Completely clear?
View our most frequently asked questions or chat with us!
Make your stay even more comfortable with our compiled VIP package. A towel package per person, tea towels and one delicious breakfast during your stay which is delivered to your bungalow (on the day of your choice). What a luxury! And this for only € 7,50 per person.